<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url (http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4685873580543158906?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegreentealover.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 19, 2009 3:01 AM
Rainy Friday.

Actually this week is my Hari Raya holiday,
I don't know why it is different with others.
Next week I'm having class ><"
And finally I get to watch 'Where got Ghost' with Kai ♥
Glad that your class was cancel.
Is kinda funny, hehe.
Satisfied with the movie ^^


Happy birthday to my buddy.
Jase Chu Jin Cheng ^^
You turn to 21 years old d loh.
Please talk like 21 years old de guy.
But i love your crap, without it there will be no joy. ^^
About your gift, i will accept your invitation of country story.
And you will get 3 free gift when you visit me. HOHO.
Looking forward to your birthday party tonight.
I wanted to post your picture,
but i realize that in this 6 years,
we dint take any picture?
But i found one of your form 5 picture, when you were doing your kerja amal.
Acting like you were so hardworking. ^^


Within an hour
I will be going back to my lovely hometown, Kuantan.
I'm going back to meet my primary friends.
Kinda happy and nervous?
Because is been 10 years I never meet them.
I just 'found' back them in Facebook.
There's lots of thing change during this 10 years.


dear diary.
♥ bubblegreentealover.blogspot.com ♥




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

rOu yI (yi)
20 years old
September 13 1989
Virgo
150cm short

bubbletobie_no9@hotmail.com
ADD me in Facebook & MSN




Adores ♥

♥Family♥
not only my parents and siblings
plus 4 more dogs
♥Friends♥
Soh Gang is what I adore the most
They are my superFriends
♥Cinnamoroll♥
twin puppies: born on rainy wednesday.
♥Dark Chocolate♥
is my choice chocolate
more bitterness, the more I love ♥Camwhoring♥
try to capture all memories~




I need you.

More PuDiDu's Love
40 kg
pass my LLB Part I
freedom
the 21th birthday party

without a single word.




My One and Only ♥.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another Part of Me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

x.o.x.o .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Law Buddy .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Next Destination.

Bali
13th Oct'09

family connection .

Kai Ling♀
Khai Synn♀
Rou Xian♀
Wai Keat♂
Xian♀


friends connection .

Ah Tat♂
Candy♀
Cheng♂
Dylan♂
Eli♀
Jeanne Ng♀
Jeffney♀
Josiah♂
Kexin♀
Margaret♀
Russell♂ Tommy♂ Yee Ying♀
Wei Shin♂



shopping list .

simplicitysexy
nouveauclothes
recyclothes



long gone .


May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009


another sad song.



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



won't regret.

blogskin of invalid.love
x
.